BLISS ME TEA
A blissful crystal infused herbal blend to keep you relaxed and connected with your inner self.
Organic Herbal Tea Crystal-infused with intention.
Have you been feeling disconnected, out of balance? Do you feel you can't control your emotions, constantly losing your temper and very anxious?
Do you feel that you need to slow down and take some time to just contemplate being with your own self?
Bliss Me Tea has been created by us with the intention of supporting you in this journey of self-love and care. Because we truly believe that the most important asset you have in your life is time. Time to relax and be mindful.
All the herbs have been carefully chosen to nourish your body, mind, and spirit. We hand mix and energise the blend with crystals and energy.
What is in your pack?
- Anxiety/Depression. If depression is related to the menopause then Passion Flower could be the most effective herb.
- Insomnia. Passion Flower is a gentle anti-anxiety and mildly sedative herb that can even be used to induce a good night's sleep in children
- Anxiety. Before the advent of pharmaceutical tranquilizers, Skullcap was the go to herb for the relief of anxiety and nervous tension.
- Insomnia. One of the great benefits of Skullcap is for insomnia and sleep disorders.
- Withdrawal. Skullcap is a key herb to soothe the symptoms of drug and alcohol withdrawal.
- Promotes Sleep and helps treat Insomnia.
- May reduce Muscle Spasms and Period Pain.
- Might help Soothes Stomach Ache.
- Reduces Stress.
- Research suggests that it may be useful for treating anxiety, depression, insomnia, and restlessness.
- In addition to helping with digestive problems, lavender is used to help relieve pain from headaches, sprains, toothaches, and sores. It can also be used to prevent hair loss
Nice taste and helps improve mood and reduce anxiety.
- Increasing sexual desire and performance, while decreasing impotence
- Treating constipation
- Reducing depression, nervousness and anxiety
- Fighting PMS symptoms, muscle aches, insomnia, headaches and pain
- Improving digestive health and relieving constipation
- Fighting other conditions, including anemia, diabetes, respiratory infections, fungal diseases and skin disorders
We follow intuition, astrological guidance and knowledge based on Lithoterapy.
- Scoop 1-2 tablespoons of dried herb into a strainer.
- Heat 1 cup of water until it just comes to a boil.
- Place strainer in your cup.
- Pour hot water over herbs and cover to keep the essential oils from escaping.
- Steep for 15 minutes to 1 hour and strain.
Have any time of the day you feel under stress or just need a break. It is also perfect for meditation and bedtime.