Bliss Me Tea
A blissful crystal infused herbal blend to keep you relaxed and connected with your inner self.
Herbal Tea Crystal-infused with intention.
Have you been feeling disconnected, out of balance? Do you feel you can't control your emotions, constantly losing your temper and very anxious?
Do you feel that you need to slow down and take some time to just contemplate being with your own self?
Bliss Me Tea has been created by us with the intention of supporting you in this journey of self-love and care. Because we truly believe that the most important asset you have in your life is time. Time to relax and be mindful.
All the herbs have been carefully chosen to nourish your body, mind, and spirit. We hand mix and energise the blend with crystals and energy.
What is in your pack?
- Anxiety/Depression. If depression is related to the menopause then Passion Flower could be the most effective herb.
- Insomnia. Passion Flower is a gentle anti-anxiety and mildly sedative herb that can even be used to induce a good night's sleep in children
- Anxiety. Before the advent of pharmaceutical tranquilizers, Skullcap was the go to herb for the relief of anxiety and nervous tension.
- Insomnia. One of the great benefits of Skullcap is for insomnia and sleep disorders.
- Withdrawal. Skullcap is a key herb to soothe the symptoms of drug and alcohol withdrawal.
- Promotes Sleep and helps treat Insomnia.
- May reduce Muscle Spasms and Period Pain.
- Might help Soothes Stomach Ache.
- Reduces Stress.
- Research suggests that it may be useful for treating anxiety, depression, insomnia, and restlessness.
- In addition to helping with digestive problems, lavender is used to help relieve pain from headaches, sprains, toothaches, and sores. It can also be used to prevent hair loss
Nice taste and helps improve mood and reduce anxiety.
- Increasing sexual desire and performance, while decreasing impotence
- Treating constipation
- Reducing depression, nervousness and anxiety
- Fighting PMS symptoms, muscle aches, insomnia, headaches and pain
- Improving digestive health and relieving constipation
- Fighting other conditions, including anemia, diabetes, respiratory infections, fungal diseases and skin disorders
Quartz properties like amplification and programmability, are essential to manifesting intentions. To program the quartz with your intentions, hold it in the palm of your hand, and focus on what you want to transfer into the crystal. The crystal’s memory will download your intentions, and help to manifest those goals through its ability to amplify in the same way it does in technological devices. However, quartz healing properties will amplify any energy surrounding or being put into it, so making sure to occasionally cleanse the stone is important in order to maintain a positive energy.
While the quartz properties can connect with and aid all chakras, giving it a reputation as a master healer, it is especially helpful for activating the crown chakra.
Love is what we all need more of, and rose quartz stone is here to give it to us.
Simply by unblocking the energy clogs in your heart chakra, rose quartz properties will open you up to others. Rose quartz meaning is all about making you more approachable through brightening your aura with love and understanding. The love you seek will show up first in yourself, and then you will begin to recognize it all around you. Let go of the pain that created energy blocks for you in the first place, and allow rose quartz to remove the tension of stress from your life.
Citrine is a stone as bright as its energy. Everything about this stone emanates positivity and joy. Whether natural or heated, citrine is said to activate the imagination via the second, third and sixth chakras. It enhances mental clarity and allows for the flow of ideas and visualizing. Especially when used in meditation, this citrine property is very effective in strengthening mental output and establishing goals.
- Scoop 1-2 tablespoons of dried herb into a strainer.
- Heat 1 cup of water until it just comes to a boil.
- Place strainer in your cup.
- Pour hot water over herbs and cover to keep the essential oils from escaping.
- Steep for 15 minutes to 1 hour and strain.
Have any time of the day you feel under stress or just need a break. It is also perfect for meditation and bedtime.